Thursday 17 April 2014

OOTN 16/4/14

Hey Lovelies,

Since I'm back home for a couple of weeks over Easter, Mum decided that a family dinner out was in order, which gave me the chance to wear my ADORABLE scallop dress!! I originally saw this on SarahBelle93x's YouTube and fell in love (with her and the dress). I planned to wear it out at university, which is why the piccies are taken in my flat, but for some reason the night out never happened so I had to put the outfit on pause!!







Tobi.com
RRP:   £37
Actually Paid:   £18.50   (50% off first order)

Plain Black Tights
Matalan
RRP: £1
Actually Paid: 90p (More 10% off January Sales!)

Black Suede Slouch Boots
Signature?? I think it's from Brantano
Guesstimate RRP: £25

Guesstimate Actually Paid: £25

Black Patent Envelope Clutch
Quiz
RRP:   £14.99
Actually Paid:   £9.99   (Sale!!)



Total Outfit Cost: £77.99
Actually Paid: £54.39
Savings: 30.3%

No comments:

Post a Comment